We want your Nicotine Free Week event to be fun and successful. Here are some helpful planning tips:
- Don’t try to do everything yourself. Ask other people from your group to help. One person can hang up fliers and another can make announcements. Having other people involved will get more people excited about your activity.
- Get activity ideas from the Activities Page or come up with your own!
- Decide on a date for your event. If possible, hold your activity during Nicotine Free Week. However, if you have a scheduling conflict, feel free to do it before or after the week.
- Nicotine Free Week Supplies will be available to review and order prior to Nicotine Free Week.
- If you really want to show off your event, we’ll put a photo of it on the Showcase page. Just send your photo or video to: Learn To Live, Anne Arundel County Department of Health, 1 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401. Or email digital photos or videos to email@example.com. You must provide a signed copy of the photo release form for each person in the photo.
- Pick up your Nicotine Free Week supplies on time. Pickup will be during the week prior to Nicotine Free Week at the Department of Health, 1 Harry S. Truman Parkway, in Annapolis. You’ll get a postcard reminding you about the dates. When you pick up your supplies, we’ll ask you to confirm the date and time of your activity. If you have questions about getting your supplies, contact the Learn to Live Line at 410-222-7979 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.